World Of Awesomecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ding.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallsfromgrace

APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE   APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 am

NAME: LISA AKA FALLSFROMGRACE

SEX: FEMALE

CURRENT OCCUPATION: OWNER OF LAW FIRM /OWNER OF SERVICE DOG'S FOR DISABILITY'S

REASON(S) FOR APPLYING FOR GM: 1. To Help others so they may have a safe and enjoyable time while playing .

2. To allow people to have some one to turn to when they need help.

3. With the type of work I do on a daily basis I believe I am very well suited for the job at hand.

WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD GM: Well I am honest and fare, Second I am very open minded, Third I am very

Dependable, Fourthly I Work with people on a daily bases weather it's in a court of law or Working with The

Disabled and or guardians of the Disabled so yes I would be very good at being a gm I am a people(s) person .

DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THE STAFF ? : YES ARROW IS MY HUNNY BUNS WERE GETTING MARRIED DATE NOT SET AS OF YET, AND YES WE LIVE TOGETHER .

ANY OTHER QUALIFICATIONS YOU HAVE: Yes I have for last 13 years owned and run my own chat room and have

admin in many more on Pal Talk were I Delegated others to comply with room rules and over seen and laid out

duties of other Admin's of my chat rooms.
Back to top Go down
Break
Break: The Owner
Break

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE   APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:34 am

You seem very suited for the job, although I don't know what faction you want to apply for, but other then that

/hired
Back to top Go down
https://worldofawesomecraft.board-directory.net
Arrow
The Sexy Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE   APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 am

she will be Horde im sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE   APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR GM BY: FALLSFROMGRACE
Page 1 of 1